Compass Portfolio Expands with the Launch of the ‘Limited Plus’
The Jeep Compass’ ‘Limited Plus’, is a new, upmarket variant based on the range-topping ‘Limited’ trim. True to its name, the *Limited Plus complete with eight premium features, adding incredible value to the Compass package that may go well beyond customers’ expectations.
About Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, SRT brands as well as luxury cars under the Maserati brands.
Leading features in the Jeep Compass Price Class
- Panoramic dual-pane sunroof –No other SUV in its competing price class offers a dual-pane Panoramic Sunroof (also referred to as “Moonroof” in Jeep parlance)
- 8-way Power seat for a driver with memory function and 4-way power lumbar support– No other SUV in its price class offers such elaborate functionality in the driver’s seat; in fact, is seen usually in more expensive and bigger SUVs sold in India
- 8.4-inch UConnect infotainment screen – This is the largest infotainment screen offered in its class
- Selective Automatic headlamps – The Limited trim already had and will continue to have Bi-Xenon or HID headlamps, which will now be ‘automatic’ only in the Limited Plus derivatives and the intensity of light can be selected up to three levels.
Other premium features in the Limited Plus
- 18-inch dual-tone polished-aluminum alloy wheels – these new, larger and stylish alloys will only enhance the already acknowledged ‘plush’ ride quality of the Jeep Compass
- SIX airbags – one of India’s safest SUVs now becomes even safer with an addition of curtain airbags, which protect front as well as rear passengers; this in addition to the already available two fronts and two side airbags
- Rain-sensing wipers – This feature has been introduced for the first time in the Jeep Compass range
- Electrochromic auto-dimming IRVM – This feature has been introduced for the first time in the Jeep Compass range
FCA India President and Managing Director, Kevin Flynn, sees the addition of the Limited Plus as the next important step in India’s business strategy.
“When we launched the Jeep Compass in August 2017 we were determined to keep setting new standards with our product quality and continuously make it more desirable for customers. The Limited Plus package is an important step in that direction” he said.
Good to know
Find: Bookings are open at the FCA showrooms.
Price: Including the top-of-the-line Limited Plus variant, the entire Jeep Compass range is now available to customers between Rs. 15.35 lakh and Rs. 22.85 lakh (ex-Delhi).